Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sometimes the livin is sweet, and sometimes there's nothing to eat......

I'd like to say that the reason I haven't updated the blog lately is that we have been so stinkin busy that I haven't had time.  I'd LIKE to say that is true.  And honestly, couldn't I have just said that?  Who are YOU to know it wouldn't be true?  Truth actually is that I didn't dare ask Trent to help me upload pics from the camera to the computer for the umpteenth time.  It's embarrassing to be so technologically impaired sometimes...... 

Anywhoooo, whatcha been doing?  Wanna know what we've been up to?  Sure you do!  Or why else would you be reading this??? 

The boys both learned to ride two wheelers!!  I KNOW, right??  Can you stand it?? 

Eric actually learned to ride on his friend Millie's pink princess bike.  Her older brother Kade is actually the one who taught him.  It takes a village, right?  Yay for friends!!!! 
Tippy......

Oh glory.  This boy and his goofy smiles.  Can you just imagine his mission pics?  Suit, scriptures, goofy smile.  CHECK!!




Blake was a bit of a challenge.  We took the pedals off his bike to help him to learn to balance.  He'd scoot around using his feet and coast down the sidewalk.  He was doing really well, but the minute he saw Eric with his training wheels off, he was all about putting the pedals back on.  He took off!!  And he LOVES it!! 

We also finished up school this week.  It's freakin me out a bit that all my kids will be in school ALL DAY next year.  But I think by the end of the summer, I will REALLY be looking forward to school starting.  Who's to say I'm not looking forward to it now?  I just can't admit it yet.  Whoops, guess I just did....  Oh well!  Next year, B and E will be at the same school.  Munhall Elementary.  B will be in 5th grade and E in 1st.  K will be at Wredling again next year.  8th grade!  Second year in a row at the same school!  Crazy.  Considering it's been since 3rd grade that she spent more that one year at any given school.....  Poor girl!!! 

B will be mainstreamed next year, so we had to say goodbye to Fox Ridge Elementary.  I know he loved it there.  He loved his special ed teachers and his regular ed teacher.  And they loved him, of course.  How could ya not love B?? 
B with his special ed teachers.  Mrs. Akers, Mrs. Gorecki, Mrs. Blakely, Mrs. Phillips, Mrs. Fox. 

E on the last day of school. Kindergarten is OVER!  Bring on 1st grade!!  Bear Down!  :)  (that was for Kyle)

These have nothing to do with end of school.  Eric and his good buddy Megan were making a restaurant.  Grape, apple and cheese sandwiches.  Mmmmm.  Does a body good! 
Ready for some randomness??  Yeah, me too.  These theme posts are too much for my ADD to take!!

K runnin track.  This'll tick her off.  Oh well.  She'll get over it.  Did I mention that K got a phone?  And has a boy who is in love with her at school?  Bwahahahaha!  (I'm laughing so I won't cry)
K and her good friend Sydney from church.  They go to the same school, and ran track together this year.  Did I mention that K is one of 6 LDS kids at her school?  And that is the largest concentration of LDS kids in one school in our ward boundaries?  This Utarrrr girl is blown away by that!!!!
E had a birthday.  He turned 6.  He got a bike.  He's thinkin he's pretty hot stuff!! Isn't he the cutest??  Oh my baby........
Yeah, that's it for now.  Dinner is calling.  And if I don't answer, we'll have a repeat of last Sunday when I forgot about dinner because I was dinking around on itunes for 3 hours.  You can do a lot on itunes with $75 in gift cards....... 

3 comments:

  1. It is crazy wild that little miss K is going to be in 8th grade! Holy snot. So happy to read your update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say alot is Happ'n in the Fif family! Loved the updates. Such cute pic. I am looking forward to more happy times this summer playing with you guys.
    Keep posting it makes me Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I'm not emotionally stable enough to read blogs today because I got all teary ... I love E's big goofy smile, B's bike riding and K's running. I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete